It's a Boy!

It's a Boy!
Jarred Scott Due May 14, 2011

Bella

Bella
The Sweet, Sweet Big Sister

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update

My friend, Kelly (aka, "The Church Lady") is helping another church friend (Craig) start his own blog. He is our youth leader at church and he is genuinely committed in his efforts to help young people develop faith and grow spiritually. His blog is entitled "Live It Out" and can be found at http://liveitoutpa.blogspot.com. Check it out.

Unfortunately, I believe that my computer is on it's last leg or byte or something. If it were to get any slower it would be quicker to just mail a letter. I've had this guy since 2004 and although he has frequently been a pain, I'm kind of attached to him. I think that this is the longest that I've had any of my computers. Duck acknowledges the fact that I'm probably going to need a new computer soon and we are talking about options. This computer has become so unstable thatI believe we are on the verge of a crash and needless to say that would spell disaster.

I am thinking about switching to a Mac PC but have not looked at them yet. We have looked at some HP computers, and plan to visit a local computer shop where they build generic PCs. Feel free to share your computer stories: the good, the bad and the ugly. Tell me what you're using, what do you like about it, what do you dislike about it, what you recommend.

Duck said tonight that I should get what I want because it might be my last computer. I wonder if my doctor told him something that they don't want me to know. I've outlived a half-dozen computers and I intend to outlive a few more despite what he says.

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear from you Sassy!!!! Thanks for the update! And congrats to Hattie and to you on being a grandparent again!!

    I have heard that the Macs are great! My SIS has one and my cousin has one. They are very different and may take some time to learn, but if I had my choice - a Mac it would be!

    ReplyDelete